Dive into LEED
The “LEED Certification Work Zone” returns to Greenbuild as the place for project teams to interact with LEED project reviewers. Have questions about a LEED project review or the LEED certification process in general? Step inside the LEED Certification Work Zone to meet one-on-one with LEED reviewers and discuss questions about specific projects or about LEED requirements in general. The LEED Certification Work Zone features refreshments and light snacks, and can be found at:
South Building, Gateway Ballroom #104
Wednesday 8am to 6pm
Thursday 8am to 6pm
Friday 9am to 11am
Walk-in questions are welcome and encouraged, advance appointments
are also available.LEED-ND Technical Assistance Power Hour:
From 11am to 12pm on both Wednesday and Thursday, several USGBC and GBCI LEED-ND experts will be available in the Work Zone to assist prospective and registered LEED-ND project teams with questions on specific projects and/or the LEED-ND Rating System in general. LEED for Homes:
From 10am to 12pm on Wednesday, subject matter experts will be on hand to answer questions about LEED for Homes, LEED Multifamily Midrise, and Residential v4 updates.
Technical Discussion Forum
Available to Project Team Members: interactive technical discussion sessions with LEED experts about key certification topics. Come prepared to share best practices and delve deeper into the requirements and opportunities provided in specific LEED credits.
Wednesday, November 1410:30 – 11:15 a.m.
- Energy Model Quality Control11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- District Energy Systems2:00 – 2:45 p.m.
- What Has Worked for You? Sharing Best Practices in LEED Submissions4:00 – 4:45 p.m.
- Project Scope, Rating System Selection, MPRs, Campus, What is a Building?
Thursday, November 159:00 – 9:45 a.m.
- Energy Model Quality Control10:00 – 10:45 a.m.
- EQp1 and the Ventilation Rate Procedure11:30 a.m.
– 12:15 p.m. - Pilot & Innovation Credits – Choose Your Own LEED Adventure!1:30 – 2:15 p.m.
- WEp1 – Fixture Efficiency and Occupancy3:00 – 3:45 p.m.
- How Would You Improve the Certification Process?4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- What Has Worked for You? Sharing Best Practices in LEED Submissions
Friday, November 169:00 – 9:45 a.m.
- Neighborhood Development10:00 – 10:45 a.m.
- Global Alternative Compliance Paths